The Spanwell extendable Telescopic Pole with hook, expands out to 8 feet. This removes the need for a ladder when hanging S hooks on work sites or manufacturing floors. Thus eliminating falls from ladders that can cause injuries ranging from sprains to deaths.
The Telescopic Pole also makes loading giant S Hooks with electric cords, welding lead and air hose safe and easy while keeping workers safely on the ground.
How to use the extendable Telescopic Pole with hook
- Place the top of the large plastic S hook (PVC coated solid aluminum S hooks) into the “C” shaped end of the pole.
- Lift the S hook up, into the air with the pole and set it upon a pipe.
- Next, place your electric cords into the “C” shaped end of the pole.
- Lift the cords up in the air and load them into the lower, hose hanging bottom of the giant S hook.
- Repeat the same steps to string along air hoses, welding lead, cables and cords.
Hanging S Hooks this way is easy and takes much less time than re-arranging and stepping up and down a portable ladder. You’ve now quickly and very safely, without the use of a ladder, organized your work area while preventing a fall injury. The Spanwell extendable Telescopic Pole keeps workers safely on the ground – a safety program checklist winner!
Get Hooked on Safety!